The way in which you present your products is how others initially view them and what they showcase. A study conducted by the Universe of Delaware shows that 85% of the time a person choose a product due to the type of the packaging. Therefore it is necessary to hire the right suppliers to boost your brand to success. Here are some few tips that you shouldn’t overlook before choosing your packaging supplies,
– It is necessary to pack your products with attractive wrappers which beg the attention of others. However, having wrappers that endure a long travel with minimal damage is even more important. If the product is heavy or fragile, the package needs to be specifically designed for strength. Because it costs more for replacing damaged goods than for adequate protective packaging. If the product is supposed to put on display, a high quality print finish is required.
– Choosing the right material before ordering from the wholesale packaging suppliers is essential. Treat the product with respect.
– Paper based material: They yield the best printing results and is considered the best for food, dairy, cosmetics, medicinal and retail products.
– Grooved material: This type of material is flexible yet sturdy. This is the right one for shipping boxes, subscription cartons, and e-commerce packages.
– Consider that a product is produced in different sizes. In this case, it is best to design one or two different sized packages that accommodate all the available sizes. It would provide consistency to your products and save time and money.
– Understand the mindset of the customers. Even small companies which lack money can stand apart on the shelf if they get good and creative wholesale wrapping papers. Instead of trying to minimize the cost, see the true potential of the packaging which helps to sell your produce.
– Ergonomics is an important part of the design, where the product is wrapped in a frustration free packaging. The packet should suit the size, shape and the needs of the customer. For example, if your target audience is children, the packaging is done in such a way that it is easily accessed by them.
– If your company is based on foods, check if the wholesale packaging supplies have got the necessary accreditation from any food safety programs.
– A good way to impress your customers is to get the supplies that are organic and capable of being recycled.
In case of packaging supplies, you have many options. So be wise and select what is really right for you.
The author has been working in the packaging industry for a decade. She has written various blogs and articles which covers the packaging industry. For getting wholesale packaging supplies, she recommends Superior paper. For more details about these wholesale packaging suppliers, visit http://www.superiorpaper.com.au