Windows Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform. With Widows Azure, you can quickly build, deploy, and manage applications on the cloud. This Azure cloud environment consists of a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. Azure is open, flexible, and highly robust – and especially suited for modern B2C/B2B applications requiring high availability and performance. It frees you from up-front infrastructure costs and worries associated with scale, failover, deployment, etc. It helps you focus on your core application functionality and improves overall business efficiency.
If you want to hit the market and scale elastically on demand in the fastest possible time, you will find very few solutions that can match up to Azure. No matter where you are on the path to cloud computing adoption, you can use Windows Azure to leverage its true power – from where you are & at a pace you are comfortable with. For example, you may want to move to the cloud by migrating / re-purposing your existing applications. You may want to develop for the cloud from the ground up to take better advantage of Azure’s intrinsic cloud capabilities. Or you may want to integrate with the cloud by connecting your cloud apps with your on-premises systems. Moreover, you can use the language, tool, or framework of your choice for building Azure applications. Here are some of the exciting Offshore windows Azure development possibilities:
- You can build & deploy custom websites or open source content management systems to this cloud environment taking advantage of its infinite scalability & flexible services.
- You can create highly available & rapidly scalable cloud services for your customers across the globe using a technology of your choice.
- You can make your mobile app market ready faster by adding a scalable & secure backend for common but essential development tasks like storage, authentication & push notification.
- You can have your on-premise applications use Windows-Azure just for storing their data.
The above exciting possibilities are ably supported by Win-Azure’s other capabilities such as data management through SQL database, tables, blobs; business analytics through SQL Reporting and Hadoop; caching, messaging, media, commerce, and high-performance computing services. Microsoft also provides Windows Azure Marketplace where you can publish & sell your Windows Azure applications.
The WindowsAzure ecosystem consists of a number of expert Windows Azure development service providers who – with their investments in building Windows-Azure expertise and accumulated experience from working with diverse Azure needs across industries – can accelerate your WindowsAzure success. For example, Mindfire Solutions, a Microsoft Gold Certified partner, provides a wide range of trusted development services including the following:
- Rapidly building proof-of-concept prototypes
- Migrating clients’ existing applications
- Extending existing on-premise applications to work with Azure
- Developing brand-new cloud applications
- Integrating Azure apps with existing business systems
- Supporting & maintaining WindowsAzure applications
If you want to leverage the power of cloud computing using Microsoft’s WindowsAzure platform and want to Hire Windows Azure developers for some development help, do get in touch with Mindfire today –- call +1 248-686-1424 or email sales at mindfiresolutions dot com.