One proven but often overlooked tactic to outpace the competition of your business without overspending is vehicle graphics. Adorning your company vehicle with eye-popping, attractive and professionally designed graphics is an effective way to promote your business around town.
Recent reports from Outdoor Advertising Association of America vehicle wraps offer the lowest cost-per-impression of any form of advertising. A single vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 and 70,000 daily impressions depending on city and population size.
Businesses that Use Vehicle Wrap Marketing
Many businesses are capable of integrating vehicle-wraps into their marketing mix by choosing the right creative service provider. Here is a few examples of businesses using vehicle wrap marketing.
– Retail Shops
– Real estate firms
– Healthcare Clinics
– Other Service Professionals
Important Steps to Consider while Designing a Vehicle Wrap
Do’s of Vehicle Wraps
– Hire an experienced graphic or signage designer to create a more relevant image that complements your service.
– Enquire about the durability requirement.
– Review the vehicle graphic developer’s developmental support tools to ensure the quality of their work.
– While designing a vehicle wrap, leave some breathing room for text and logos.
– Be cautious about the adding lines or gradients that are meant to flow all the way around the vehicle wrap.
– Use bold colors and big and exciting designs to create larger-than-life graphics that people will notice and remember.
– Make an important point of the business brand and message to capture the viewer’s attention and popularize your brand.
Dont’s of Vehicle Wraps
– Don’t choose a graphic design company that doesn’t understand your business requirements.
– Avoid overloading the design with information about your company.
– Don’t be scared to create something unique and creative that makes your design appealing.
– Avoid complicated designs that can present difficulties in installation.
– Stop preferring dark mage colors on dark vehicle colors but stick to vibrant colors with vivid contrasts.
– To prolong the life of the vehicles, remove emblem form the vehicles.
– Don’t take the display text to the outside boundaries of the fleet unit’s working area.
In short, keep your graphics for vehicles simple because a consumer will only be viewing the vehicle wrap for 4-6 seconds. The consumer will not have enough time to analyze and figure out what to look at if there is too much information. With a little imagination and creativity, you can create a vehicle graphics that stands out from the rest.
The author specializes in the provision of vehicle graphics and wraps for businesses. He excels in writing articles and blogs on mobile marketing strategies for various publications. Visit http://forerunnersigns.com for more.