Hair loss, what’s the big deal? Isn’t it a bit vain to worry about hair loss when world peace still has not been achieved? Yes it has been a big problem for as long as humans have existed. Hair loss, while not life threatening can certainly be ego threatening and it can be a crushing blow to your self-esteem, can affect your social life and work performance.
Numerous studies have illustrated that hair loss affects 35 million men and 21 million women in the United States alone. It is estimated that 40% of men have some amount of noticeable hair loss by the age of 35 and 65% of women have some amount of noticeable hair loss by the age of 60. But what can be the reason? Is there any solution? The good news is, yes. As Botox is used to reduce wrinkles, there is a natural and innovative way to reverse hair loss. That is none other than Platelet Rich Plasma therapy.
Before we get into the topic, let us discuss about the reasons for hair loss. There are many possible causes of hair loss.
– Normal Hair Loss: It is normal to lose between 50 to 150 hairs per day from normal shedding.
– Pattern Hair Loss: It occurs in somewhat predictable stages. Studies have shown that pattern loss is increasingly evident and advanced as people age.
– Patch Hair Loss: Alopecia areata is an immune system disorder which causes hair follicles to stop producing hairs. Sudden loss of hair from small patches on the head is a symptom.
– Hair Loss from Stress.
– Nutritional deficiencies and more.
All these are the common causes of hair loss. But you don’t have to worry about these, as here is a solution for hair loss. PRP Injections for hair loss involves taking a sample of blood from an individual and separating the platelet rich plasma with a centrifuge and combining it with an activating compound. This is then injected into the scalp of the patient. Platelets are excellent for stimulating healing and growth. Many dermatologists use these platelets to reverse the thinning of the hair follicles.
Benefits of PRP Injections for hair loss
1. It eliminates risks associated with donor genetic materials including hypersensitivity, allergies and other adverse reactions.
2. It is very effective. Most patients can notice results within 3 to 6 months of the treatment.
3. The treatment has proven to be very affordable when compared to other treatment such as hair transplants.
Whether you already have significant hair loss or just fearing to have hair loss in future, PRP is the right solution.
The author of this article is a reputed dermatologist who has years of experience in lasers, hair removal and skin tightening. In this article, he has explained about the platelet rich plasma therapy. Know more now, rsvpmedspa.com