Essential oils have become an important part of our lives.
It has properties that not only enhance the beauty but also has healing effects. It is becoming a part and parcel in our day-to-day lives.
Essential oils have extra-ordinary agents that helps to treat various health issues.
It is one of the most natural ways to alleviate the mood, calm the stresses and rejuvenate the body.
The beauty and wellness industry has reached to a different level with the innovation of every new product that enters the market.
Kairali Ayurvedic Group, a 100-year-old-brand has come up with the range of 6 essential oils that has numerous health benefits.
Its manufacturing arm, namely, Kairali Ayurvedic Products Private Limited, manufactures the finest quality of Ayurvedic and herbal products that are formulated to make lives better.
All the essential oils are made from natural and pure sources and are completely safe to be used.
This article speaks about the benefits of essential oils to cure headache and stress.
Types of Essential Oils and its Benefits:
There are a number of essential oils that have different properties to treat different health issues.
Essential oils are used in aromatherapies to reduce the signs of stress and headache.
Let us see how each essential oil works:
- Lavender Oil: Lavender is one of the most commonly used essential oil that has a fine aroma and is used to induce sleep. It is good to get rid of anxiety, stress and depression. Adults can inhale the oil for recovery from headache and stress. People suffering from migraine and sinusitis can use this essential oil in an aromatherapy by letting the vapour of the oil inside the nostrils through inhaling. This oil is also used with a carrier oil to massage the body to release the stress out from the body.
- Rosemary Oil: Headache and migraine are some common problems that people face in their daily lives. This oil can work better in such cases. Due to stress, many other health issue crops up. So in order to provide instant relief, this essential oil is recommended to induce sleep and get rid of the stress. People suffering from body pain can also use this essential oil with a carrier oil as a body massage.
- Citronella Oil: This has an ancient origin and people have been using this oil as an alternate form of medicine from thousands of years. It provides relief from inflammation and is beneficial to cure menstrual cramps and cough as well. It is a great stress buster and helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Ylang Ylang Oil: This essential oil is often used in aroma therapies. It is beneficial to lower the blood pressure level and promote relaxation. As soon as the body and mind is relaxed, stress and headache are less to be found. People suffering from nervous breakdown can use this essential oil in an aroma therapy.
- Lemongrass Oil: This essential oil has a citrusy aroma and is very soothing to the nose. In the ancient times, lemongrass was used to treat digestive problems but with the advancement in the beauty and wellness industry, this has been started to use in aroma therapies or in the spas in the form of body massages. Its major role is to fight any skin infection, blood infection or any other intestinal infections.
Having known about the different types of essential oils, these oils can be used in multiple ways to release the stress and headache.
Some of the ways are mentioned below:
- Applying the oil directly to the temples in case of headache.
- Inhaling the oil by mixing few drops in hot water.
- Using a towel as a compress after being soaked in water with essential oil in it.
- Adding the essential oil while bathing.
- Use of vaporizers and diffusers with few drops of essential oil.
These are some of the effective ways that can be opted to get rid of headache, stress, migraine and body pain.
Essential oil eases out the stress and gives a relaxing and a rejuvenating experience.