Glass pool fencing is the new cool when it comes to pools and outdoor areas. They practically not just redefine your pool area beautifully, but is a preferred choice for those concerned about safety of their loved ones. For instance, parents can monitor their kids playing in the pool, thanks to the clarity of glass. Here’s what you need to know about glass pool fencing.
How to Set the Pool Fencing Perfectly:
Here are few tips to consider while setting a glass pool fence:
1. Perfect Space: Considering how much space around the pool would be used by you is a matter requiring great attention. This includes how many people are going to use the space around the pool and how the chairs, tables and lounges are to be positioned and so on.
2. Need Privacy? Installing a Glass pool fencing around the pool also depends on your needs. If you need privacy, consider screening using an opaque glass or raising the height of the fence a little.
For those who don’t prefer confining within a closed space, glass pool fencing does the job for you. Love luxury? Frame-less glass pool fencing is your ideal choice to make your space luxurious.
3. Visibility: If you desire visibility or views either from the pool or from the house, then glass pool fencing is the finest choice for you. Fully frame-less glass is your best bet if you’d like to have greater visibility without causing any hindrance.
Now that you know how to make the perfect choice of glass pool fence, here are some tips to maintain it:
1. Keep Away from Glass Cleaners. Despite maintenance being minimal on glass fences, cleaning is unavoidable. Keep your glass fence beautiful by cleaning it regularly. You can seek the help of commercial glass cleaners as well.
2. Using liquid soap and water are the best ways to keep your glass pool fencing clean and sparkling.
3. Prevent corrosion with the help of a glass fence coating product.
There you go. If you’re all set to build and maintain a glass pool fence, contact a proficient glass pool fencing installer right away!
The author is presently working in a leading glass pool fencing installer firm in Sydney. He usually shares tips and tricks on glass pool fencing and other architectural installations on several websites. Visit http://architecturalinstallations.com.au or Follow at https://plus.google.com/+ArchitecturalInstallationsGladesville/about
Office Location: 37/1-9 Monash Rd Gladesville, NSW 2111, Tel: 0435 222 889