A successful website design will have a low bounce rate, high conversation rate and consistent traffic. If the traffic to your web pages is rather low, your website design could be the problem. If you are planning on redesigning your site, below are some Las Vegas website design tips to help you get started.
- Get a professional look and feel: The first thing you should do is to ensure the website design reflects your company. Start by placing your logo in a prominent position on the site. You can link the logo back to your home page. Make sure the logo is clear- a high resolution image featured on every page. Clients will use this logo to identify your brand so make sure it is visible regardless of the landing page.
- Eliminate clutter: Visual clutter is very distractive to web visitors. In fact, web visitors who are bombarded by lots of graphics, call-to-actions and animations will quickly click away. Furthermore, these elements tend to draw the visitor’s attention away from the most important content on the page. If you want a clean Las Vegas website design, remove any of these elements which are distractive and you will be half way there.
- Remove the confusing navigation: If users are spending so much time trying to figure out how the page works then your site will experience a very high bounce rate. To avoid this, make sure you offer proper navigation. Place links to only important pages so that they get the main focus. Keep the website simple and functional.
- Typography: The way content is presented on a site is very important. The fonts you are using will greatly affect the experience of website visitors when they view your site. You should use the same font for the content and then change the fonts of the titles. This will create some consistency and proper structure.
- Quality copywriting: The best Las Vegas website design should constitute great content that captures the reader’s attention. If you are unable to create high quality content then hire someone to do it for you. The content is just as important as the design of the site. Design elements like the buttons and navigation items need to have proper copy.
- Create visual appeal: People are very visual and that’s why your images on the site should be exceptional. The first thing someone will see when visiting your page is its web design so it must be visually appealing. Utilize a beautiful layout that is unique and captivating. If you think your layout is dull and boring then it’s time to change it. Hire someone with the skill and experience to deliver exceptional Las Vegas website design using only the best features.
JAMES KERR, Founder and Chief Geek of SuperGeeks. Mr. Kerr’s tech tips help businesses improve efficiencies and boost sales. Learn how your company can leverage search engine marketing. Visit at SuperGeeks .